Sunday, November 18, 2012

Seasonal Thanks

I'm really pleased this week that I got some time to make a challenge card. And since today is Sunday, I have daylight to photograph my card also! My biggest challenge in the winter months is finding the opportunity to take photographs of my cards in daylight because I work full-time and have 2 little ones to keep me busy on weekends. I should really set up a light box - I've seen enough tutorials to know how straightforward it is.

So, the theme for OLW 114 (hosted by the lovely Cheryl this week) is A Christmas Thank You. Christmas thank you notes are not something I've ever made or sent - in my circle, all Christmas thank you's are given in person or over the phone. Nevertheless, I can see that it would be useful to have at least one such card in my stash! The theme over at CASology for week #19 is Thanks also - their theme is intended to be more in the Thanksgiving vein, but since we don't have that holiday over this side of the Atlantic, I thought I'd sneak in a Christmassy one!

Here's the card:

It's a very simple one-layer card. That lovely font from Waltzing Mouse does all the talking :)

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. fabulous one layer card, marianne... the lovely font does say it all! thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful CASology and OLW card - I love that font and the stars are the perfect finishing touch! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marianne this is a lovely CAS card. The red stars are a great accent. Thank you for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete