Wow, it's a while since I've updated my poor little blog. I started making cards to order for friends & acquaintances and I find it leaves me little time to join in the challenges I love so much - or even to stop by my favourite blogs. When I saw this week's CASology challenge I decided I really needed to find time to play along because I love using orange on cards. I needed to make a couple of cards for my auntie's birthday, and this one features orange and hot pink. I love that combo.
I masked the card base to stamp my orange hexagons (from The Stamps of Life), but unfortunately some ink bled through. Any advice other than 'use more more post-its'? The sentiment is from WaltzingMouse.
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




This is so striking with the bold orange and sooo hot pink! Isn't it frustrating to get ink-bleed ... I eventually settled on masking tape instead of post-its ... as long as I'm careful lifting it off, it works really well. Anita in France
ReplyDeleteLove the orange and hot pink together -such a fun card! Ink billed used to drive me nuts but I was finally told to try Eclipse masking tape and it works great! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteLove this fun colour combination! And I guess I'm going to be trying masking tape - I find post it notes unreliable too! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!
ReplyDeletelove the color combo...so bright and cheery... fab CAS design!! thanks for playing along with CASology!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE orange and pink together! The pattern on this is beautiful and I like the staggered sentiment! So pretty! Thanks for joining us at CASology! :)
ReplyDelete