I'm back again with another card challenge entry. This time it's for
CPS Challenge 258 which is sponsored by The Stamps of Life and requires a card using the following sketch:
I used stamps from
The Stamps of Life, again! This time I used umbrella4u to create this sweet Get Well card. The little umbrella was stamped in blue, fussy cut and popped-up to create dimension. I added some stickles to give it a little sparkle :)
There are some rain drops in light-blue above the umbrella, which you can see in the close-up below.
I really like to create single-layer cards, or single-layer cards with just a couple of small elements popped-up. However, the sketch shows a matted panel, so I'm not sure if this meets the criteria - I hope so!
Camera Woes
I've noticed that all my photos are coming out looking a little blurry and smudged, and on inspection of my camera, I think my lens is scratched. That shouldn't be surprising, I guess, since my 3.5 year old, who we'll call Lightmen because he's obsessed with Cars and that's how he says 'Lightening' in Lightening McQueen', loves to take photos. I'm going to have to invest in a new camera this year. I hate shopping for cameras - it took me a good 6 months to choose my last one. I spent a long time looking at various different options online, but I couldn't decide... I finally decided that I needed go into an actual, physical, real-world camera shop and purchase something from their stock. I came away a very happy customer with my Canon PowerShot SX200IS.
Your card is so cute, neat stamps and great use of the CPS sketch.
ReplyDeleteSweet - Hope you'll join me at 52 Card Pickup...there's a giveaway this week!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/03/52-card-pickup-week-13-giveaway.html#comment-form
Cute card! I love the sparkly umbrella. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDelete