Saturday, March 31, 2012

Black, White & Brown


Time to play at The Play Date Cafe where the challenge this week is to use black and with a splash of brown and also the Simon Says Flower Challenge over at Lily Pad. It also just about fits the CPS Sketch #258 - I planned to put the twine along the top as per the sketch, but when it came to it it looked much better at the bottom, so that's what I went with!

More stamps from The Stamps of Life - those lovely mums and the sentiment are from mums2stamp.The bird is from a Basic Grey set, Wild Flowers. A little twine finishes it off :)

Hope you like it!


2 comments:

  1. Pretty card! I like how you switched up the sketch. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card!!! It is such a neat use of that CPS sketch too.

    ReplyDelete