Saturday, April 21, 2012
Bright Orange & Flamingo Pink
Today's card is inspired by this week's challenge at The Play Date Cafe. The color's required are pink and orange - gorgeous combo. I was so happy with this week's color story because I love pink and orange together. I had loads of ideas for my card design, so I might have to come back with another over the weekend! The stamps are from birthday2celebrate from The Stamps of Life - I used one of the 'box topper' designs repeatedly to make a spirograph-type pattern. I don't have pink twine, so I dyed what I had using an ink pad - messy, but worth it. I was going to add pink gems, but in the end I decided to keep it simple.
Here's the color inspiration - gorgeous!
Hope you like it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





LOVE how you masked the sentiment and stamped all those flowers! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)
ReplyDelete