Saturday, April 28, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge 50 - Flowers or Trees


Oh my goodness, I think my mojo's back - when I saw the CAS-ual Fridays challenge this week, I wanted to make a dozen different cards. I have surprised myself in my card-making by how much I love to stamp with flowers and trees - I never would have predicted that when I started crafting! I'm going to have to enter a few cards in this challenge, I think!

This card uses mums from mums2stamp TSOL and is vaguely inspired by the card I made for last week's CAS challenge in that I used the same green for the mum. It's my favorite colour at the moment. The sentiment is from Say it Loud from Waltzing Mouse.

Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete