Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pink Paper Piecing

Paper piecing.


It's one of my favourite techniques. 


I literally use it in my projects every single week.

But give me a challenge that calls for paper piecing, like this week's Less is More challenge, and I draw a blank!

How weird. And more than a bit annoying.

After picking up and discarding every single stamp I own, I finally came up with this little notelet with a pink paper pieced butterfly.



The cute butterfly is from a There She Goes mini-stamp set Bug Me Anytime and the sentiment is from The Stamps of Life. I used pink papers and pink inks, so I'm also going to enter the CAS-ual Fridays Pretty in Pink challenge.


The dotted paper is from Lawn Fawn and the pink paper on the body is from a scrap.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Marianne! The image is soo cute. Less Is More challenges have that effect on me too ;-)

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your paper pieced butterfly! Super pretty! So glad you could join us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet little notelet. Love the butterfly! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marianne
    This is super cute!
    Love the shade of pink
    Thanks so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great CAS card. Love your paper pieced butterfly.

    ReplyDelete