I'm off work this week, but instead of more time for crafting, I've somehow got less! What's that they say about the best laid plans going awry...
Anyway, I really wanted to make something for CAS-ual Fridays and Less is More, but couldn't find the time. When I got home last night after a fantastic day at Dublin Zoo and saw that my TSOL June club set, turtle2love, had arrived, I decided that I just HAD to sit down and try to put something together. Unfortunately, I wasted a lot of paper with messy, smudged impressions because I was tired after the day, and my mojo wasn't quite up to the task either.
I finally managed to create this card.
It's red, white and blue for Less is More.
It's got glitter for CAS-ual Fridays.
I heat embossed the turtle shell with red glittery embossing powder. It's really iridescent in real life.
It's not amazing, but it's cute. Cute enough to enter in the challenges, at any rate :)
Thanks for stopping by!
ETA: Ooops, missed the deadline for CAS-ual Fridays. Oh dear. Will try again next week!





The turtle has a really interesting finish to his shell, great idea.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
It's a lovely card and I agree with Chrissie about the interesting texture to the shell
ReplyDeleteKathyk
How cute
ReplyDeleteClever play on the sentiment wording
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"