I was really late entering last week's OLW Kitchen Inspired challenge, but this week I'm entering on the very first day of the challenge! Funny how things turn out in different weeks.
This week's challenge has been set by Cheryl and she challenges us to create a different sized card to the norm. Interesting! This rather pink cards is also for CAS-ual Fridays Pretty in Pink challenge.
Have you ever seen a pink turtle? Nope, me neither. But we're going with it on this card.
The cute turtle along with the sentiment are from last months The Stamps of Life club stamp set. I haven't inked it up nearly as much as I would like, so I decided to take it out for this challenge. I wanted to do something 'girly' with that punny sentiment that would appeal to a teen so I went with pink knowing it would fit in with the CAS-ual Fridays requirement also. I created the border by stamping various pieces from the set repeatedly.
It's an unusual size - 13cm * 8 cm (5 1/8 * 3 1/8).
Thanks for stopping by!




I like your stamped border Marianne and the cute punny sentiment. I hadn't seen this week's OLW so thanks for flagging it up for me.
ReplyDeleteDARLING design!! GREAT use of the color pink! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
ReplyDelete"Call me on my shell phone?" Oh my, love it!
ReplyDeleteLOL, what a fun CAS card, Marianne! Thanks so much for stopping by during the Paper Smooches July Release Hop!
ReplyDeleteI love that punny sentiment! Really cute!! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute sentiment, and equally cute pink turtle! Love it! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! I like the punny sentiment and the sweet pink turtle!
ReplyDeleteMarianne, How adorable! Love the sentiment and all this beautiful pink. Thanks for playing along with the OLW challenge this week.
ReplyDeleteThis is sweet! I love your pink turtle and the stamping along the left edge makes a lovely border. Ann Y.
ReplyDeleteSuper fun 'pun'! And totally fab CAS design, Love it!
ReplyDelete