It's circles this week at CAS-ual Fridays; specifically two circles on your card. Interesting, right? The range of cards linked to the challenge is really awesome - there are so many ways to go with two circles that it's hard to narrow it down!
Here's my card.
I went with a cute birthday card using happyBday2you from The Stamps of Life. I paper-pieced that wee cupcake, including the teeny-tiny yellow flame on the candle. It was fiddly, but I like the result.
My plan was the green circle with the circular sentiment, cupcake and some twine.
But when I had that done, it was missing something. So, I added the happy birthday sentiment on the bottom right.
That was better, but it was STILL missing something, so I want back with a little twinkling star and stamped it in a circle around the green circle.
Now it's done, but has far more elements than I would normally include on a CAS card! I think it still has plenty of whitespace though, and the composition pleases me.
The notecard is a little 3 * 3 number... I'm loving smaller-sized cards at the moment and I think my last 3 posts have had small cards.
ETA: Darn, I missed the submission! Oh well :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment