Another flying post from me today. The kids are in bed and I'm just getting ready to leave the house to go stay with a friend for the weekend.
All my myself.
That's two whole mornings where I won't hear a single 'mommy'.
Bliss.
Anyway, here's a card I made this to enter this weeks CASology Happy Challenge:
It's an anniversary card for my brother and his lovely wife who are celebrating two years of marriage. It's a happy card to me because of their love of penguins (they got engaged at a penguin colony in South Africa!) and their love for eachother.
The stamps are from The Stamps of Life. The alpha stamps I used for 'Tw Years' are from Lawn Fawn. I'm really 'happy' with how this turned out and I know they're going to love it!
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Love this CAS card and how you've personalized it for them! I'm so happy you've played along with CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteAwww....Very cute!
ReplyDeleteToo. Darn. Cute! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!
ReplyDeletePenguins!!! Happy, happy! I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/07/52-card-pickup-week-29.html
Adorable card! I love the story behind the penguins.
ReplyDeleteoh your card is absolutely adorable!! thanks for playing along with CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet card ~ what's not to love about penguins?
ReplyDelete