Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Mirror Stripping!

Just a flying visit to blogland today... time is my nemesis at the moment! Tonight we had my parents-in-law over for dinner after work. Dinner was lovely, but I was itching to get my craft stash out :)

When I finally got the table cleaned up, I made a very quick card to enter this week's CAS-ual Friday's challenge. CFC61 has the most fantastic title:

Hee hee. I'd love to do something clever given the innuendo-rich title! Love it. But, I couldn't come up with anything particularly clever, so I went with a little weaving. I decided to try using mirror card and the effect in real life is lovely.

This photo is absolutely crap, though. No other way to describe it! I might try taking another pic in morning light. 

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Great idea, I would never have thought of weaving mirriboard. Know what you mean about the photo - I have the same trouble, regardless of the lighting conditions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is this!! Love the way it's so reflective, and the weaving is genius! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Fun technique, Marianne! I'm so glad you linked your blog up to the Moxie Fab World Blogroll. It will be great to stop by and say "hello" from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! This turned out really awesome! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shine on this is amazing, and I'm sure it's even more incredible in person! Your weaving looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing this with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool, Marianne...love the papers you used...beautiful card:)!! Thanks for being a part of the challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays and sharing your creativity:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool is this? Very neat! I love it! Thank you for the super kind words you wrote on my blog! I so appreciate that!!!

    ReplyDelete