This week's challenge at CAS-ual Fridays is 'Feathered Friends.
This card is a reproduction of one I've made before - I thought this super simple design with the three little birdies walking right across the card was just right for this challenge. Although, looking at it now as I get ready to publish my post, I think I'd prefer if the birds were a little lower on the page.
The stamps are from There She Goes and Papermania. Unfortunately, the lighting isn't great and I think there was a smudge on my lens - this happens on a frustratingly regular basis because the 3-nearly-4 year-old loves taking photos. He does fantastic photo-diaries of all his toys when he has them lined up for their next imaginary task. He's actually a pretty awesome photographer - his photos nearly always turn out really great.
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




LOVE you punny card! ;) This is so cute, and the little row of birds is fabulous!!! :)
ReplyDeleteso cute! I love your birds.
ReplyDeleteCute! Cute! Cute! Thanks for playing with us @ CAS-ual Friday:)
ReplyDeleteLove your cute birds all in a row! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)
ReplyDeleteVery CUTE! Love those little birdies all in a row! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
ReplyDelete