Friday, May 25, 2012

A Less-is-More Christening Card

Just a very quick post this morning to pop up a card I made last night for my niece's christening that fits perfectly in this week's Less is More baby challenge.


I stamped the little baby t-shirt on some scraps of sdtriped patterned paper (although, most of them are from solid areas of the paper!). I cut them out, then made a clothesline from a piece of hemp twine and attached the t-shirts to it with glue dots. I stamped the cutomized seniment with Sally's ABCs from Lawn Fawn, and added 'on your' from Say it Loud by Waltzing Mouse.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. This is so precious. Great Job with all that work of fussy cutting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute Marianne
    Lovely and fresh

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just SO sweet Marianne!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete