Thursday, May 3, 2012

CPS Sketch 263


Today's card is inspired by the sketch from CPS Card Sketch 263. This is the sketch:

The large stamp is a wood-backed rubber stamp by Papermania - one of very few I own. I bought it when it was half price at my local craft store. I stamped it twice in metallic brown and once in metallic copper and did a little paper piecing with the center elements. The smaller flourish image is actually a poor-quality acrylic stamp and I keep wondering why I'm holding onto it! It didn't turn out too bad with the copper ink I used last night. I finished it off with one pearl in the centre and tried for a distressed look around the edges with a little brown chalk. I thought about adding a sentiment and some twine, but I wasn't happy with any placement so I left them off in the end.

Hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. Nice design Marianne and great job on the sketch this week! Thanks for playing along with us at CPS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just so soft and lovely! Thanks so much for joining us at CPS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hola!
    pretty card by CPS-263 sketch
    This is my card:

    http://carolinamaraboliscrap.blogspot.com/2012/05/maniquis-vintage.html

    Hugs!!
    from Chile
    Carolina ArteScrap

    ReplyDelete