Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Less is More Challenge 65 - Card 2

I had already made a card for this challenge, but I needed a baby card and decided to go with the sketch from LIM Challenge 65.

This time, my card has lots of white space, but the white space is textured with an embossing folder. The embossing folders are from Cuttlebug and the stamp is from a Papermania Honey and Hugs set.  I'm not too sure if I'm happy with the embossing in hindsight. I do like the impact of card, but I think it could be even better if I hadn't gone with the embossing on the white space. What do you think?




2 comments:

  1. It's a great card Marianne, I like the embossing... it's my favourite folder too, but maybe if you had limited the amount of embossing, it may have had more impact, what do you think? ... it's fine as it is however!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chrissie, for your lovely comments. I find that sometimes things don't turn out as I imagine when I sit down with an idea. You're right, I think this card would be improved with less embossing. I think I might just re-do it without the embossed base. It's a constant learning process!

      Delete